Kolkata: Another incident of fire reported in Kolkata on Wednesday evening. Massive fire broke out at Beliaghata fan factory today evening. Four fire engines rushed to the spot to douse the flame. Massive smoke grasps the area. The owner of the factory felt ill due to smoke. No causalities yet reported. Short circuit may cause of fire.
Another Fire broke out on Wednesday morning at Patipukur color factory in Kolkata, fire official said. Four fire engines rushed to the spot to douse the flame. Huge black smoke covered the area.