Los Angeles: A man was bitten by a rattle snake when he tried to take a selfie with it and was left with a hefty hospital bill of over $ 150,000.
The man named Todd Fassler gathered the snake from a bush and while he was composing a perfect shot it bit him. Fassler said, “My whole body was shaking and gyrating. He literally paralysed my whole body. My tongue was like out of my mouth, my eyes were off to the side.”
Two hospitals had to empty their anti-venom supply and have a horrific wound repaired. After the completion of the treatment, he was slapped with a bill of $ 1,53,161. The insurance company of Fassler is in negotiations with the hospital and he may have to contribute to the bill.