Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will go for a foreign tour to attract to attract investments in the state. First, she will leave for Germany on Sunday afternoon and then go to Italy.
Mamata Banerjee is scheduled to hold a meeting with the industrialists there. The CM and the administrative officials will point out to the industrialists the reasons why they will invest in West Bengal. The state’s cheif secretary and finance secretary and a team trade delegation will accompany the CM.
1. Mamata Banerjee will go to Europe on September 16.
2. CM will be out of station for 12 days.
3. On September 18, CM will go to Frankfurt from Dubai.
4. She will join the World-Trade summit in Frankfurt.
5. She will have a talk with the industrialists regarding production of important parts of vehicles.
6. After reaching Italy, she will invite the industrial representatives for next year “World Bengal Business Summit”. She will have a talk to attract investment in tourism sector.
7. She will be in Italy till September 26 and come back to Kolkata on September 28.
8. The state’s chief secretary Malay De and finance secretary Amit Mitra and a team trade delegation will accompany the CM.