- We will slowly undertake the process of digitisation of all files from 1937-1947: WB CM
- We know Netaji’s date of birth. We have no idea about his death. People deserve to know about his last days: WB CM
- We want to maintain transparency and accountability. People must know about Netaji. He was a national icon: WB CM
- All Netaji Files will be available at Kolkata Police Archives from next Friday. They will be in public domain: WB CM
- All files concerning Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose will be in public domain from next Friday: WB CM
- WB Govt has decided to make all files and documents concerning Netaji public: WB CM
- WB CM addresses a press conference at Nabanna
- Full house at WB State Govt Employees Federation meeting. WB CM to arrive soon
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Ms Mamata Banerjee on Friday will hold a meet with the federation of Government employees at Netaji Indoor Stadium.
The Chief Minister is expected to hold talks with the members of the federation on the issues regarding quick completion of the ongoing developmental projects in the State seeking cooperation from all the Government employees, besides various other issues.
The West Bengal Chief Minister had recently sought cooperation from all the cabinet level secretaries and officers regarding quick completion of the ongoing projects.