Jalpaiguri: A massive fire gutted at least eleven shops at Dhupguri block’s Shalbari bazar on Saturday. Three fire tenders reached the spot to douse the flame.
According to sources, fire suddenly broke out at a shop on Saturday morning. Fire spread quickly and turned into a devastating flames. Fire spread to others shops and gutted. Locals called fire officials immediately .
Fire officials reached the spot as soon as possible and three fire tenders pressed to douse the flames. locals also helped to douse the fire.
According to the report of the fire officials, a huge loss near about Rs 50 lakh was reported from the site. Short-circuit may cause of fire, told officials. Jalpaiguri Police reached the spot to investigate.