Major Fire Breaks Out In LPG Gas-Oven Godown

- Advertisement -

Dankuni: A big fire broke out at a godown of Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders at Dankuni in Hooghly district on Monday evening.

Ten fire tenders were pressed into service to put off the flames at the godown which is located at Kharial locality of Dankuni, fire brigade sources said here.
The fire has been brought under control, they said adding there was no report of any casualty or injury.

- Advertisement -

The fire broke out at around 7.15 pm at the godown, which stores small cylinders and all those inside the godown were safely evacuated, the sources said. Short circuit could have been the cause behind the fire, they said.