- TMCPFoundationDay rally ends with the National Anthem.
- Do Not believe in BJP’s Hinduvta politics said Mamata.
- Amartya Sen was removed from Nalanda university and it is very sad for us said Mamata
- Present RSS is very much different from the past.
- Mamata attacks BJP over NRC issue.
- Mamata compares CPM as harmad and BJP as Jallad
- Oil prices hiked: Mamata
- We must unite against conspiracy: Mamata
- Our dedicated party member killed in Jamboni: Mamata
- Mamata Sends Out Strong Message Against Lobby
- No need to do lobby, do your work properly: Mamata
- Your work, your identity said Mamata
- Students listening attentively to Mamata Banerjee
- Mamata addresses TMCP Foundation day rally.
Kolkata: The August 28 TMCP foundation day rally is held at Mayo Road and this year too, Trinamool Chairperson Ms Mamata Banerjee will address the rally. Veteran Student leader and MLA Tapas Roy along with senior leaders like Baishanwar Chatterjee, Shankudeb Panda and the TMCP State President Ashok Rudra will present at the meeting.
The TMCP students’ organisation now heads the unions in more than 90 per cent colleges in Bangla. This is a testament of the exemplary leadership inherent in the organisation, and is the result of the inspiration that Mamata Banerjee herself imbibes in the State.