- CPIM Supremo Sitaram Yechury tweets
If the Governor of Karnataka has any shame left, he should submit his resignation as well. The Union Ministers sitting in Bangalore, facilitating and enabling corrupt deals, are equally culpable.
— Sitaram Yechury (@SitaramYechury) May 19, 2018
- Rahul claims BJP has no respect for institutions, BJP continues to disrespect people’s mandate.
- Congress Pesident Rahul Gandhi slams Modi Govt, BJP left assembly even before the national anthem.
- You’ve seen openly how the PM directly authorized purchasing of MLAs in Karnataka, so the idea that PM spreads in the country that he is fighting corruption, is a blatant lie, he is corruption: Rahul Gandhi
- PM is not bigger than any institution of this country.
- I am proud that opposition stood together & defeated the BJP and we will continue to do so: Rahul Gandhi after BS Yeddyurappa’s resignation as Karnataka CM.
New Delhi: Rahul Gandhi Addresses Media Post Yeddy’s Resignation.
“Did you notice that after the entire exercise in Karnataka Vidhan Sabha, the BJP legislators & speaker chose to leave the house before the national anthem? It shows they can disrespect any institution if in power, both BJP & RSS have disrespected institutions” says Rahul Gandhi.