- Amit Shah ends his speech by saying Vande Mataram
- Infiltrators are TMC’s vote bank: Amit Shah
- TMC party can give nothing to WB people.
- Amit Shah continues attacking West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- Previously Rabindra sangeet was heard in West Bengal, but now we can only hear the sound of guns and fireshots.
- A fraud series in going on in West Bengal
- Shah criticises Mamata on Sarada-Narada-Rose Valley issues
- NRC will not stop because of your interference.
- Country is first to us, infiltrators come later: Shah
- We are not against Bengal, Mamata is: Amit Shah
- Mamata spoke about NRC in Delhi where she had supported it in Vidhan Sabha. NRC will help throw out foreign people (infiltrators) from the state. NRC will not stop because of you. We will complete the NRC process in Assam in the proper legal way.
- Shah’s open challenge to Mamata – You cannot stop our voice. We will protest to dethrone Trinamool Congress.
- Speaks about Khudiram Bose who sacrificed his life for mother India.
- A change will come up in West Bengal. Takes names of Rabindranatha, Nazrul Islam, Bankimchandra, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee.
- ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ – Shah begins his speech
- Amit Shah begins his speech after paying tributes to martyr Khudiram Bose on his death anniversary.
- There is no ‘mamata’ in Didi – Poonam
- BJP workers in Bengal attacked by TMC workers – Poonam
- Instead of making London, Mamata turned Bengal into Bangladesh – Poonam
- Poonam terms TMC as a ‘Terror Making Machine‘ as it prepares people for terrorism – Poonam
- No changes came for the common people, but of the TMC leaders – Poonam
- Poonam sharply attacks CM Mamata Banerjee by calling her ‘U-turn Mamata’
- Poonam Mahajan starts her speech with slogan ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jay!”
- CM says that Bengal is developing, whereas atrocities in Bengal against women is the highest – Dilip
- Weapons factory growing in every corner of the state – Dilip
- No teachers in schools, it has become a place for fights – Dilip
- Emergency is going on in Bengal – Dilip
- Police have only one work – that is to file case against BJP – Dilip
- Rohingyas are brought in to do politics in Bengal. Infiltrators are coming in from Bangladesh. The democracy in Bengal is being killed – Dilip
- Bengal youths are the most neglected. They are jobless, have no respect. As a result they have to go to other states. – Dilip Ghosh
- Dilip Ghosh welcomes party chief Amit Shah and other important members of the party.
- Amit Shah to give his speech shortly.
- Poonam Mahajan, Dilip Ghosh, Rahul Sinha are present.
- Rahul Sinha begins the rally with his speech.
Kolkata: Amid protests by TMC and Congress workers, BJP national president Amit Shah is in the city to address the rally at Mayo Road. The rally is presumed to be aimed at increasing the party base in the state.
See LIVE video here
#FacebookLive Amit Shah addresses 'Yuva Swabhiman Samavesh Rally' in Kolkata কলকাতার মেয়ো রোডে অমিত শাহের সভা৷ অমিত-ভাষণ দেখুন সরাসরি
Kolkata24x7 यांनी वर पोस्ट केले शनिवार, ११ ऑगस्ट, २०१८