Kharagpur: Kharagpur Railways police has busted a massive racket concerning booking of Tatkal train tickets through Red Mirchi software. The south Eastern Railway has nabbed two from Odisha’s Jaleswar on Saturday.
CIB Team KGP conducted a raid in the shop-cum-travel agency namely ‘Orissa comunication’ owned by Nirmal Pandit at Jaleswar along with,IPF/SCNL/KGP and SI OP ROP at BLS to verify the credible information of running illegal business of procuring and selling Tatkal/ premium Tatkal/ general reservation e-tickets by using personal IDs in the hide of IRCTC agency.
1. 12 Nos Live E- tickets and 02 nos PRS counter tickets value Rs. 31,315 rupees .
2. 130 Nos irctc personal IDs found in 02 RED CHILLY SOFTWARE of ANMS company.
3. Print copies of 95 Nos PNR old tickets procured through personal IDs value Rs.1,97,251/-
4. Cash Rs. 23,000 /-
5. 01 nos Computer (complete set) , 01 Laptop
6. 01 Nos EPSON colour printer
7. 04 nos mobile phone,
8.. 07 bank transactions ( 03 nos IDBI,03 nos SBI and 01 HDFC) through 130 nos personal user Fake IRCTC IDs Rs.5886059/ (Fifty eight Lakes, eighty six thousand, Fifty nine only).
In this connection arrested 02 person namely owner namely Nirmal Pandit and one operator namely Sushant kumar dakua and