- Mamata concludes her speech with We will win, surely win.
- 1.7 minority students are receiving scholarships. We are giving school uniforms, bags, books, shoes to children of primary schools. We send ambulances to ferry pregnant women to hospitals.
- I respect priests as well as Imams. Bengal’s perspective of the world is wide. Our actions speak louder than words.
- A lot of politics has happened over the development of Murshidabad district. People have been deprived for long.
- Self-help groups are getting 30% subsidy in loans. Interest rates have been reduced from 4% to 2%.
- We are paying off the debt incurred by CPI(M). The BJP government in the Centre takes away Rs 48,000 crore from our revenues. Yet we are doing developmental works, without burdening the people.
- We must all feel proud about Bengal. Today we have distributed direct government benefits to nearly 1 lakh people.
- Murshidabad has a glorious history. We have undertaken a slew of developmental projects for the district. The tide of development will continue.
- Mamata counters BJP at Tripura elections.
- Mamata wishes Madhyamik and Higher Secondary students for their upcoming exams.
- We Serves Ma, Mati & Manus
- Mamata criticizes Modi government.
- Kanyashree Scheme Amount To Increase From April.
- Mamata Demands again PNB scam inquiry.
Berhampore: Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Monday inaugurated and laid the foundation stones for several projects for Murshidabad district, at a function in Baharampur Stadium.
Some of the projects inaugurated include Shishu Siksha centres, Madhyamik Siksha centres, schools, classrooms for Madrassahs, Karma Tirtha, roads, Anganwadi centres, renovation work for Baharampur stadium, among others.
She laid the foundation stones for flood shelters, new roads, renovation work for ghats, watch towers for disaster management, among other projects. She also distributed benefits for several schemes, such as, Kanyashree, Sabuj Sathi, Samaj Sathi, Gatidhara; the CM distributed tractors, Kisan Credit Cards and other benefits too.