Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for Geologists & Chemists Under Directorate of Geology (Regular) Post.
Total Posts: 24 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
Geologists: 18 Posts
Chemists: 06 Posts
Application Fee: BC-I & II Categories Candidates have to Pay Rs. 600/- and SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State pay Rs. 150 through Debit card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or Challan.
• For Geologists: Master Degree in Geology or applied Geology with minimum second class from recognized University.
• For Chemists: M.Sc degree (2nd Class) in Chemistry/Geo-Chemistry from any recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-+ Grade Pay: Rs. 4800/-
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2015):
• For Unreserved : 21 to 35 years
• For OBC Male : 21 to 37 years
• For Unreserved/OBC Female : 21 to 38 years
• For SC/ST : 21 to 40 years
Selection Process: Through Written Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online with the help of http://www.jpsc.gov.in website. Candidates must send Hard copy of Online application along with Self attested Photocopy of required Documents, Fee Challan send by speed post or by Hand to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834001.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-January-2017
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-February-2017
• Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 13-February-2017
• Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 17-February-2017