Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the Computer Programmer.
Total Posts: 15
Name of the Exam: Assistant Professor.
Age Limit 01-08-2015:
• For Unreserved: Between 21 to 35 years
• For OBC Male: Between 21 to 37 years
• For Unreserved/OBC Female: Between 21 to 38 years
• For SC/ST: Between 21 to 40 years
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech with ME/M.Tech in relevant discipline with first class or equivalent Grade.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 6000/-
Selection Process: Through Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: General OBC has to Pay Rs. 600/- and SC/ST candidates pay Rs. 150 Jharkhand State through SBI Collect or Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/Cash Card/ Wallet.
How to Apply:
Applicants shall take print Out & send this along with Self-attested Photocopy of required Documents, Fee Challan by speed post or by Hand to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834001.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-Fe-2017
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-March-2017
• Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 29.March.2017
• Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 10.April.2017