New Delhi: On the sidelines of Delhi Sustainable Development Summit, the Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar held bilateral meetings with various world leaders on climate change and related issues.Javadekar said, he was engaging world leaders for the positive outcome on climate deal in Paris addressing the aspirations and concerns of India.
On 5th and 6th February 2015 the Environment Minister will meet with
- Advertisement -
1) H.E. Dr Juan Jose Guerra Abud, Minister of Environment and Natural Resources, Mexico
2) H.E.Dr Leo Brincat, Minister for Sustainable Development, Malta
3) H.E.Mr Lars Andreas Lunde, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Climate and Environment, Norway
4) H.E.Mr Sergey Efimovich Donski, Russian Minister of Natural Resources and Ecology
5) H.E.Mr Laurent Fabius, French Minister for Foreign Affairs and International Development
6) H.E. Mr Kevin Rudd, Former Prime Minister of Australia and Chair of the Independent Commission on Multilateralism
7) Bilateral Meeting with ED, UNEP Mr Achim Steiner.