Iron Grill Of Hindu School Collapses, 3 Injured

0
66

Kolkata: Three students were injured after the grill of a window of the Hindu School broke and collapsed on Tuesday.

The security and safety system of the school comes under big doubt. Three students of class 2, who were injured, were rushed to the Medical College and Hospital. One of them received stitches. They were all discharged after receiving primary treatment. Outraged parents complained against the school authorities.

- Advertisement -বাংলায় পড়তে হলে ক্লিক করুন Kolkata24x7

As per sources, the grill and a part of the ceiling collapsed while the classes were on. It collapsed inside the classroom instead of falling outside. The school authorities have already informed the PWD department.

---
---