- It’s all over! Mumbai Indians won by 102 runs
- 18.1: WICKET! K Yadav (5) is out, lbw Krunal Pandya, 108 all out
- 13.5: WICKET! P Chawla (11) is out, c Suryakumar Yadav b Ben Cutting, 93/8
- 13.4: B Cutting to P Chawla, 4 runs, 93/7
- 10.2: WICKET! R Singh (5) is out, c Ishan Kishan b Jasprit Bumrah, 76/7
- 9.1: WICKET! D Karthik (5) is out, run out (JP Duminy), 67/5
- 8.4: M Markande to N Rana, 6 runs, 62/4
- 8.6: M Markande to D Karthik, 4 runs, 67/4
- Uthappa tries to clear the fence but holes out to SKY. Mayank gets his man! KKR – 49/3, 6.4 overs
- 5.1: H Pandya to N Rana, 4 runs, 43/2
- OUT! Chris Lynn run out for 21. Kolkata Knight Riders 32/2 in 4 overs vs Mumbai Indians (210/6)
- 2.3: M McClenaghan to C Lynn, 6 runs, 20/1
- Three boundaries in the over despite Narine’s wicket. KKR 12/1 after the first over.
- 0.1: M McClenaghan to S Narine, 4 runs, 4/0
- 19.5: WICKET! B Cutting (24) is out, c Andre Russell b Piyush Chawla,
- 19.1: P Chawla to B Cutting, 6 runs, 194/5
- 18.2: WICKET! RG Sharma (36) is out, c Robin Uthappa b Prasidh
- 17.1: T Curran to H Pandya, 6 runs, 168/3
- 16.5: S Narine to RG Sharma, 6 runs, 162/3
- Another six for Ishan Kishan but the next attempt did not go according to plan. He wanted to get another maximum over fine leg, but the ball was caught on the line by Robin Uthappa. MI 144/3
- 6,6,6,6 – What a knock by Ishan Kishan. The youngster slammed Kuldeep Yadav for four consecutive sixes and in the process, reached his half century in just 17 balls. After 14 overs, Mumbai Indians are 137 for the loss of 2 wickets.
- Ishan Kishan Slams 17-ball Fifty. MI: 137/2 in 14 overs
- 13.6: K Yadav to I Kishan, 6 runs, 137/2
- 13.5: K Yadav to I Kishan, 6 runs, 131/2
- 13.3: K Yadav to I Kishan, 6 runs, 119/2
- 12.6: P Krishna to I Kishan, 4 runs, 112/2
- 10.4: P Chawla to I Kishan, 4 runs, 80/2
- 0.1: P Chawla to I Kishan, 4 runs, 76/2
- 9.5: K Yadav to I Kishan, 6 runs, 71/2.
- 8.6: WICKET! S Yadav (36) is out, c Rinku Singh b Piyush Chawla, 62/2
- 7.4: K Yadav to S Yadav, 4 runs, 59/1
- 5.4: WICKET! E Lewis (18) is out, c Chris Lynn b Piyush Chawla, 46/1
- 5.2: P Chawla to S Yadav, 4 runs, 45/0
- 4.4: P Krishna to E Lewis, 4 runs, 35/0
- 3.6: S Narine to E Lewis, 4 runs, 30/0
- 2.4: T Curran to S Yadav, 4 runs, 22/0
- 1.6: P Krishna to S Yadav, 6 runs, 13/0
- 0.4: A Russell to S Yadav, 4 runs, 4/0
- KKR XI: C Lynn, S Narine, R Uthappa, N Rana, A Russell, D Karthik, R Singh, T Curran, P Krishna, P Chawla, K Yadav
- MI XI: S Yadav, E Lewis, RG Sharma, H Pandya, K Pandya, JP Duminy, I Kishan, B Cutting, M McClenaghan, M Markande, J Bumrah
Kolkata: Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) will hope for a turnaround when they host Mumbai Indians (MI) in the 41st match of the Indian Premier League (IPL) here at Eden Gardens on Wednesday.
Just days after they suffered an unlucky 13-run defeat to the defending champions, the two teams go face to face once again, this time in the City of Joy.
Suryakumar Yadav (59 runs) was the star of the show last time at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai, and he is all but set to retain his place in the playing XI.
However, in the KKR camp, there could be rotation again, as Sunil Narine could be promoted back to the opening slot.
Shubman Gill opened the batting along with Chris Lynn last time around, and he just scored seven runs.
With the win on Sunday, MI extended their domination over KKR to 17 wins in 22 matches played overall between the two sides.
Interestingly, an MI win on Wednesday would mean that RCB’s playoff hopes would be all but over.