New Delhi: On day two of his “historic” visit to India, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu held a delegation level bilateral talks with his Indian counterpart “friend” Narendra Modi.
During the bilateral talks, India and Israel are likely to ink several pacts in the areas of defence, oil and gas, cybersecurity, renewable energy among others.
Apart from the bilateral talks, Netanyahu will lay Wreath at the Memorial of Mahatma Gandhi at Raj Ghat. After that, he will receive a ceremonial reception at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
Later in the day, PM Modi and his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu will also hold the second India-Israel CEO Forum Meeting in the national capital.
India signed nine MoUs with Israel: Here’s the complete list:
1. MoU on Cyber Security Cooperation between India and Israel,
2. MoU between the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and the Ministry of Energy on Cooperation inOil and Gas Sector,
3. Protocol between India and Israel on Amendments to theAir Transport Agreement,
4. Agreement on Film-co-production between India and Israel,
5. MoU between the Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, Ministry of AYUSH and the Centre for Integrative Complementary Medicine, Shaare Zedek Medical Center on Cooperation in the field of Research inHomeopathic Medicine,
6. MoU between Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) and the Technion- Israel Institute of Technology for cooperation in the field of space,
7. Memorandum of Intent between Invest India and Invest in Israel,
8. Letter of Intent between IOCL and Phinergy Ltd. For cooperation in the area of metal-air batteries,
9. Letter of Intent between IOCL and Yeda Research and Development Co Ltd for cooperation in the area of concentrated solar thermal technologies.