Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for Common Recruitment Process (CRPSPL-V) for the post of Specialist Officers cadre in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in January 2015. Apply Online before 10 December 2015.
Participating Organisations :
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
• Name of Post : Specialist Officers Cadre
• I.T. Officer (Scale I)
• Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
• Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
• Law Officer (Scale I)
• HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
• Marketing Officer (Scale I
Eligibility Criteria :
• For I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
• For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
• For Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
• For Law Officer (Scale I) : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
• For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
• For Marketing Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
• Note : The result should have been declared on or before 10.12.2015.
• Nationality : Indian
• Age Limit : 20 to 30 years (As on 01.11.2015)
Age of Relaxation :
• Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
• Other Backward Classes : 3 years
• Persons With Disability : 10 years
Application Fee :
• For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
• For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 23.11.2015 to 10.12.2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
• Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 23.11.2015
• Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.12.2015
• Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 23.11.2015 to 10.12.2015
• Download of Call letter for Examination : After 19.01.2015
• Date of Online Examination : 30.01.2015 & 31.01.2015
Important Links :
• Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/CWE_SPL_V_Detail_Advt.pdf
• Apply Online : http://www.ibps.in/common-written-exam-cwe/