Kolkata: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is inviting application from the eligible candidates for 1247 posts of Medical Officer (Specialist). The vacancies are in different Health Institution under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
The posts are Temporary but likely to be Permanent in future. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
Educational qualification required and other details, in brief, for informational purpose only in interest of job-seeker, are given below —
MEDICAL OFFICER (SPECIALIST)
No. of Vacancies: 1247 Nos.
Speciality wise vacancies:
1. General Medicine: 156 posts (UR-80, SC-35, ST-11, BC-26, PWD-04)
2. General Surgery: 165 posts (UR-84, SC-36, ST-11, BC-30, PWD-04)
3. Gynae & Obstetrics: 86 posts (UR-26, SC-20, ST-08, BC-30, PWD-02)
4. Anesthesia: 210 posts (UR-104, SC-48, ST-14, BC-38, PWD-06)
5. Ophthalmology: 87 posts (UR-37, SC-20, ST-07, BC-20, PWD-03)
6. Otorhinolaryngoly: 88 posts (UR-37, SC-22, ST-07, BC-19, PWD-03)
7. Dermatology: 03 posts (UR-01, ST-01, BC-01)
8. Pathology: 37 posts (UR-09, SC-12, ST-04, BC-11, PWD-01)
9. Biochemistry: 57 posts (UR-27, SC-12, ST-04, BC-12, PWD-02)
10. Microbiology: 02 posts (SC-01, ST-01)
11. Paediatric Medicine: 127 posts (UR-63, SC-26, ST-09, BC-24, PWD-05)
12. Orthopaedic Surgery: 97 posts (UR-48, SC-21, ST-06, BC-18, PWD-04)
13. Oncology: 06 posts (SC-03, ST-01, BC-01, PWD-01)
14. Radio diagnosis: 103 posts (UR-55, SC-22, ST-06, BC-17, PWD-03)
15. Psychiatry: 02 posts (SC-01, BC-01)
16. Medicolegal: 21 posts (UR-08, SC-04, ST-02, BC-06, PWD-01)
Educational Qualification: MBBS degree with a recognized Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2018.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – 42000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
The vacancies are in different Health Institution under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. The posts are Temporary but likely to be Permanent in future.
Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST/OBC category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
Candidates’ Selection: Selection of candidates will be through Examination/ Interview.
Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs. 210/- as Application Fee. Fee can be paid through Online mode during submission of online application form by using Net banking. See officially released advertisement for more details.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Upon successful payment of prescribed fee and submission of online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip with unique registration number will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence.
Important Dates: Starting Date of Online Application: 10.01.2019/ Closing Date of Online Application: 17.01.2019