Huge Fire At Elgin Road Garment Showroom

0
140

Kolkata: A massive fire broke out in a garments showroom on Elgin Road on Thursday night.

The locals spotted thick black smoke erupting from the shop late on Thursday. 12 fire engines were rushed to the spot. It took around four hours for the firefighters to completely diffuse the blaze. No casualties have been reported.

The cause behind the spark and the amount of loss are yet to be known. However, no one left injured as the shop was shut.

 

-----
Previous articleChina ‘Firmly Opposes’ North Korea’s Nuclear Test
Next articleAnil Kapoor Proud Of Priyanka Chopra’s Hollywood Success