- India WIN with 59 balls to spare. Set up title clash with Pakistan.
- Virat Kohli becomes fastest to 800 runs in ODIs as India need less than 10 runs to enter final. IND 256/1 in 39 overs
- Rohit Sharma on-drives for four off Mortaza. India 30/0 (4.4 overs) vs Bangladesh 264/7
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017, semi-final: Bangladesh finish at 264/7 in 50 overs against India (Tamim 70, Jadhav 2/22)
- FOURS! Turning out to be a costly over for India as MOsrtaza goes after Bumrah. BAN 258/7 in 49 overs
- Bhuvneshwar continues from the other end and gives away just one run. BAN 47/2 in 11 overs
- First bowling change for India! R Ashwin comes in to bowl the 12th over and gives away two runs. BAN 49/2 in 12 overs.
- India Wins Toss, Chooses To Field Against Bangladesh In Semi Final
London: Virat Kohli’s India square off against a dangerous Bangladesh in the second semi-final of ICC Champions Trophy 2017. This is the first encounter between both these teams in the tournament. India will be aiming to enter the final for the third time while Bangladesh will try to reach their first final. The winner of this match will play Pakistan in the final. Catch live cricket score of India vs Bangladesh semi-final here.
Will Bangladesh be able to repeat the magic of 2007? Or will India prolong the heartbreak since 2011? Five minutes to go for the toss. What must both teams do in case they win the toss? Looking at the trend in this tournament, chasing seems to be the motto. Edgbaston was lashed with rain during the league games of the tournament. However, for this big clash, it is a rare sunny British day. Check out these photos from our correspondent.