Hillary Clinton Entitles Trump’s Budget As ‘Grave Mistake’

0
106

Washington: Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Friday condemned President Donald Trump’s proposed budget blueprint.

As per the media, while referring to proposal made by Trump to deep domestic spending cuts and increased military spending, Hiliary at Georgetown University said, “(It) should alarm us all.”

She also said the proposed cuts which include steep reductions to foreign aid would be a “grave mistake.”

Also Read: Indian-Americans Back Hillary Clinton After Donald Trump’s Lewd Remarks

“We are seeing signals of a shift that should alarm us all. This administration’s proposed cuts to international health, development and diplomacy would be a blow to women and children and a grave mistake for our country,” said Clinton.

Earlier in February, the Trump administration released a budget “wish list” that increased defense spending by 54 billion dollars and cut the same amount from non-defense discretionary spending.

Both Democrats and Republicans have already rejected aspects of the proposal.

---
---