Monsoons maybe romantic, but is equally menacing to our skin and hair. Although we religiously try to cater to our beauty regimes, but seasonal deliberations do play a vital role.
Need not always consult a Trichologist for hairfall problems. We are here to provide you with some quick tips for a beautiful and bouncy hair even in the rains.
- Once drenched, wash your hair completely with a mild shampoo and pat dry.
- A oil massage both rejuvenates and revitalizes your hair during this season.
- Scalp remains prone to dandruff and other fungal infections, leaving it itchy all the time. Replace chemical shampoos with herbal shampoos.
- Use a conditioner to avoid the unnecessary frizzing during the humid season.
- Hair styling and hair colouring is a big no-no in the damp climate.
- Lastly, avoid tying tight buns to protect hair from humidity exposure.
A healthy diet is the basic pre-requisite for any daily beauty regime. Go for the right diet with the perfect proportion of minerals, vitamins.