Gas Leak Inside Public Toilet Kills 4

0
103

Raipur: Four people were killed in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district due to leakage of gas from a septic tank inside a public toilet on Tuesday morning.

Two people also suffered injuries in the incident and, have been shifted to the hospital for immediate treatment.

In August, the police said four people died of suspected asphyxiation in a septic tank in Surajpur district.

This happened in a house that was under construction. Those who died included the house’s owner, his son and two labourers.

An official said at the time that the exact cause of their deaths would be known when the autopsy report came.

---
---