Gas Leak Fear At Park Street Harrow Hall School


Kolkata: A gas leak scare sparked panic at a private English medium school in Park Street on Thursday.

The incident occurred at Harrow Hall School in Park Street. The students could smell gas while exams were on in the school on Thursday morning. Within few minutes, the gas spread to the whole school leading to severe panic among all.

The school authorities immediately evacuated the school. The brought down the students from their classes and used to emergency gate to evacuate them from the school. The parents and guardians were informed. 2 fire tenders rushed to the school immediately. They tried to find out the source of the gas leak. The officers of the Park Street police station reached the spot later on. No casualties have been reported.