Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has invited applications for recruitment at 23 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Officer, Senior Engineer and Junior Engineer posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post before November 12.
The application should reach GAIL office by November 23.
The candidates can apply for the posts online by following these steps:
1. Visit the official website of GAIL, the link for which is gailonline.com
2. Click on Careers@ GAIL option.
3. Click on ‘Detailed advertisement’
4. Read the instruction carefully. First-time applicants need to register first.
5. Fill the online application form carefully (Use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox as it might not support other browsers)
6. Click on submit button and pay the online application fee.
7. Download and take a printout of the application form.
8. After taking the print out, applicants are required to send the application form with required documents to Senior Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi- 110 066
The candidates are required to send the duly filled application along with the affixed latest passport size colour photograph and demand draft of Rs 200 for OBC.
1. Documents in support of Date of Birth proof.
2. All certificates/ testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise marksheet, degree and diploma certificates starting from matriculation
3. NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization.
4. Documentary proof of relevant experience.
5. Associate membership certificate of ICAI/ ICWAI [applicable for candidates applying for the post of Senior Manager (F&A) & Deputy Manager (F&A) posts.
6. Certificate of Proficiency as Boiler Operation Engineer issued by Competent Authority for candidates applying for the post of Senior Engineer.