‘Fungus’ in Maaza, Man to Move Court

0
154

Asansol: After the Maggi row jolted India, deadly fungus was found in a bottle of known soft drink ‘Maaza’. Asit Kumar Das a resident of Asansol in West Bengal took to a bottle of Mazza to quench his thirst; he was shocked and disgusted as he traced deadly fungus in the bottle.

Das who spotted bought the bottle on June 5 had called the customer care number mentioned the bottle. The company representative visited Das after fifteen days, instead of providing any satisfactory explanation they offered to replace the bottle. Furious over the issue Das has now decided to drag the company to a consumer court. He also said that a PIL will be filed at the Calcutta High Court in due course.

The FSSAI has recently launched a crackdown to control the adulterous food products rampant in Indian market.

---
---