- Govt will provide electricity to all houses without charging even Rs 1: PM Modi
- I’m happy that today on Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay’s anniversary, such a big scheme for the poor of the country is being launched.
- We have increased the solar energy capacity to 27,000 Megawatt in last three years, Says PM Modi
- Increase in Renewable Installed capacity from 39,988MW to 58,899MW.
- Dream of poor is my government’s dream; resolve to give free electricity connections to every house: PM
- Hum ‘Bijli Sankat’ se ‘Bijli Surplus’ ki tarah ja rahe hain: PM Modi at launch of Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli har Ghar Yojna-Saubhagya scheme
- Rs. 16,000 crore to be spent to bring a monumental change in the lives of the poor: PM
- Saubhagya is due to the three years reforms in the power sector: PM Modi
- PM Modi: Less than 3,000 villages yet to be electrified
- Saubhagya Yojana will ensure that all houses in this scheme will be electrified, and it will be completely free for all poor people: PM
- 4 crore households are still living without electricity: PM Modi
Update: The cost for this ambitious scheme is Rs 16,000 crore. Poor will not have to bear the cost of this scheme: PM
New Delhi: PM Modi launch Saubhagya Yojana and inaugurate Deendayal Urja Bhawan during a programme at New Delhi.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday announced Saubhagya power scheme- a scheme for providing 24X7 electricity to allat a total outlay of Rs 16,320 crore.
The announcement was made during the BJP national executive meet and on the occasion of the birth anniversary of RSS ideologue Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya.
According to sources, the gross budgetary support for Saubhagya scheme is expected to be at Rs 12,320 crore. Rural Electrification Corporation will be the nodal agency for operationalisation of the scheme.