Fire Triggers Panic at Ballygunje Phari

0
248

Kolkata: Panic gripped the residents of a multi-story building located at Iron Side Road at Ballygaunj Phari as a major fire broke out at the buildings generator room on Thursday.

The fire caused by a short circuit soon spread to a larger section of the basement where the generator room was located. Fire brigade rushed to the spot after the fire was reported and deployed seven fire engines. The fire tenders after fighting the flames for an hour, were finally able to douse it. No One is injured in the fire.

-----
Previous articleCaptain Cook calls for ‘History’ at Trent Bridge
Next articleShootout at Entally, Youth Injured