Fire At Minister Aroop Biswas’ House

0
90

Kolkata: A fire occurred on Thursday at Sport Minister Aroop Biswas’ apartment.

The fire broke out at the New Alipur apartment’s 3rd floor, where Minister Aroop Biswas lives in the ground floor. Five fire tenders were rushed to the spot and doused the flames and averted a major incident in the city. The fire exactly broke out initially at the false ceiling, from where it had spread to the other parts. The fire tender officials evacuated everyone to safety.

- Advertisement -বাংলায় পড়তে হলে ক্লিক করুন Kolkata24x7

2 out of the 5 fire tenders functioned. Disaster management team was also deployed to search for any individual stranded inside the apartment. Ladder was used in the search operation as the apartment is a high-rise.

The disaster management team said that the fire was not a major one. It is being suspected that a gas leak might be the cause of the fire. No major or minor loss has been reported.

 

---
---