Fire In Lake Town Building Kills 1

0
64

Kolkata: A fire broke out at a flat in a building in Lake Town’s B-block on Friday late night, killing the owner.

The fire broke out in the 4th floor of the building. The flat where the fire broke out belongs to Gautam Dhara, employee of a private company. 12 fire tenders were rushed to the spot. It took atleast 2 hours to bring the fire under control.

The locals have said that Gautam Dhara, the owner, died of suffocation. His wife and daughter suffered burn injuries. Primary inspection points to shot-circuit as the probable reason for the fire breakout.

---
---