Fire in Entally creates panic

0
263

Kolkata: A case of fire was registered in the Central Kolkata region on Friday Night. It was reported that in a compact area of Entally, Radhanath Chowdhury Road to be precise, flames were seen coming out of a house. Three fire tenders reached the spot and and have brought the fire under control. It was estimated that the fire was a result of the leakage of  a gas cylinder.

The Radhanath Chowdhury Road is a jam packed area. Undoubtedly, the fire has halted the movement of traffic in the area and have caused a tremendous chaos. The local people are also tensed for after effect of the fire.

---
---