Fire Guts Kolkata Hotel

0
228

Kolkata: A major fire gutted a section of a hotel in the heart of Kolkata on Sunday. Flames broke out at a hotel named ‘White House’ located near Mahatma Gandhi Road in Kolkata.

Flames were first noticed at a room on the fourth floor of the hotel. Fire brigade rushed to the spot and after a fight with the blazing inferno were able to douse the flames. Although no one is injured in the incident, the room as reduced to ashes.

Sources from fire brigade said that a faulty AC machine in the room number 408 is responsible for the fire. The incident has also raised question about the safety measures in the hotel.

-----
Previous articleGovt to hold all party meet to end Parliament deadlock
Next articleEndangered Flying Dragon Recovered in Jalpaiguri