Fire Engulfs Shoe Shop In Kolkata


Kolkata: Minor fire broke out at shoe shop In kolkata’s Mirza Galib street on Thursday evening, fire official said.  Three fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flame.  Flame is in under control after an hour, official reported.

According to sources, suddenly fire caught the shop. Black ashes cover the area.  Panic was sparked across the area as the street was so congested. Locals also helped the fire officials to douse the flame. Short-circuit ,ay cause of fire said official.