Fire Engulfs Restaurant In Kolkata’s Mallick Bazar


Kolkata: Massive fire broke out at a restaurant In Kolkata’s Mallick bazaar area on Thursday evening. Three fire tenders rushed to spot to douse the flame. Locals also helped to douse the flame. Panic sparked across the area. Black smokes engulf the whole air.

According to locals, suddenly the fire caught the restaurant at today. Fire fighters said that short circuit may cause of this fire. But fire is in totally under control now. No causalities yet reported.