Fire Engulfs Market In Canning

0
87

Canning: A gas cylinder has been blasted in Collegehaat of Canning on Friday morning. The cylinder inside a sweet shop is the source of the fire. Five shops turned ashes in the engulfing fire.

Fire has been engulfed in the fire. The locals people complaints that fire fighters reach the spot after one hour ten minutes. The fire brigade team has faced huge criticism from the local people. Few people have been injured.

- Advertisement -বাংলায় পড়তে হলে ক্লিক করুন Kolkata24x7

After five hours of effort, they extinguished the fire after two hours. At least five lakh damage has been reported till now. Sweet Shop owner Dipak Sardar said, “A preparation for paratha making was on the way inside the shop. Suddenly we got the sound of explosion of the gas cylinder. We left the shop and fire spread in the area.”

Two cycle- shop onwers Arzad Gazi and Mansur Laskar said, “I bought 60 thousand goods on Thursday which have been damaged in fire.

---
---