Fire Engulfs Capital Electronics Shop At Ultadanga

0
220

Kolkata: Fire breaks out at Capital Electronics shop at Ultadanga in Kolkata on Saturday evening. two fire tenders reached the spot to douse the flame. After that two other also reached to douse the flame.

According to top sources, fire engulfs second floor of the shop at around 9 pm. Shop workers and locals helped fire officials to douse the flame.

According to fire officials, short circuit may cause of fire. They started investigation to reveal how to catch fire. No injuries reported yet. Many documents turned into ashes.

---