Fire disrupts X ray service at SSKM


Kolkata: One of the emergency services of SSKM hospital in Kolkata was disrupted due to fire. The fire broke out in the X-ray room of the main block of the hospital. Priliminary reports suggest that the fire was caused due to a short Circuit in the X ray machine. Sparks of fire could be seen coming out of the machine along with smoke. The situation was brought under control within a short span of time by the hospital authorities.

The x ray service of the hospital was disrupted due to the fire. The x ray machine is used for emergency purposes. Since the machine went out of order, the x ray service of the hospital has been hit. One of the officials of the hospital said, “Medical Council of India has come for an inspection. Step are being taken to repair it soon.”

Previous articleBritain’s ‘Most Wanted’ arrested in New Delhi
Next articleFriends harass youth and his lover night long