Fire Breaks Out At WB Bidhan Sabha


Kolkata: Fire breaks out at Deputy Speaker’s house in West Bengal Assembly on Wednesday morning, official said. Panic was sparked around assembly house. Smokes engulf the house. The officials immediately use the fire extinguishers to control.

PWD officials say that Fire catches from AC machine. Fire is in under control now. No causalities yet reported. Police and fire official reached the spot and started investigation.

Previous articlePlane Crashes In Bay of Bengal, Pilot, Co-Pilot Missing
Next articleAnupam Kher Is a Real Life villain: Yogi Adityanath