Minor Fire Breaks Out At Odisha CM’s Office

0
90

Bhubaneswar:  A fire broke out at Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik’s office in the state Assembly building today. The blaze was contained soon and no loss of property has been reported. The CM was not in office when the incident took place.

A fire department official said that preliminary investigation suggests that the fire was caused by a short circuit.

- Advertisement -বাংলায় পড়তে হলে ক্লিক করুন Kolkata24x7

“It was a minor fire. There has been no damage to life or property because of the fire. Fire Department personnel were pressed into service immediately and we managed to contain it,” Fire Station officer Manoranjan Rout said.

“The fire started because of an electrical short circuit that started from the set-top box of a TV in the office,” Rout added.

---
---