Fire Breaks Out At Jadubabu Bazaar

0
267

Kolkata: A fire broke out at Jadubabu bazaar on Saturday morning. 4 fire tenders have been pressed into service. Short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

Chaos erupted in the area, as a result of the fire. The fire tenders started working on a fire -footing. Several nearby shops were completely gutted in the fire. No reports of injury or death yet.

File picture

In January this year, a major fire broke out late at night at a garment shop in Gariahat. 19 fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

The fire today at Jadubabu bazaar brought the memories of the Bagree market fire incident.