Fire Breaks Out At Jadavpur University

0
63

Kolkata: A minor fire broke out at Jadavpur University in Kolkata on Saturday afternoon. Flames gutted a small selection of the PG Science Bhawan, said officials. No one is injured in the incident.

Reportedly, the fire has been caused by a faulty AC after a short circuit. However, the students managed to douse the flames before the firebrigade arrived.

- Advertisement -বাংলায় পড়তে হলে ক্লিক করুন Kolkata24x7

Jadavpur University has recently been making it to the headlines after a section of students organized a rally in support of Kanhaiya Kumar and raised anti-India slogans.

---
---