Fire Breaks Out At Calcutta School Of Tropical Medicine

- Advertisement -

Kolkata: Another fire incident in Kolkata. Massive fire sparked in Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine on Monday morning. Three fire tenders have been pressed into service to control the fire.

The Fire Brigade department officials said that short circuit from Air Condition machines is the reason behind the fire. But they did not say anything on the fire extinguishing system of the building.

- Advertisement -

The safety of the building facing question and the fire fighting system need to be strong.The fire presently under control.

The back to back fire incident has turned people panicked. Several fire incident in renowned building which are known for its credibility in serving people are not well equipped in fighting a crisis.