Fire Breaks Out At New Market, 4 Fire Tenders At Spot

0
184

Kolkata: A major fire breaks out at Rounak Hotel near New Market area close to the Kolkata Municipal Corporation head office on Thursday morning. Four fire tenders at the spot to douse the fire.

The cause of the fire is due to explosion of a cooking gas cylinder. The Fire was reported at 10.25 am. No casualties have been reported so far.

- Advertisement -বাংলায় পড়তে হলে ক্লিক করুন Kolkata24x7

The fire immediately spread throughout the restaurant and four fire tenders have been pressed into service to douse the blaze.

People around the area have been evacuated to safety. Rescue operation underway and as per reports fire is under control now.

---