Fire Breaks Out At JU’s Bengali Department

0
93

Kolkata: A fire broke out in the Bengali department on Monday of the Jadavpur University.

3 fire tenders were pressed into service. The fire broke in the UG section of the Jadavpur University. The fire is now under control.  Primary inspection suggests that a possible short circuit was the cause of the fire.

No casualties or damages have been reported.

-----
Previous articleISIS ‘Connected’ To Bangladesh: John Kerry
Next articleRoadside Bombs Kill 9 Civilians In Afghanistan