Fire Engulfs Kolkata Book Fair Stall

0
106

Kolkata: A massive fire breaks out at Kolkata Book fair’s food stall on Saturday morning, fire official said. The stall number 223 had a food store. Three fire engines rushed to the spot to douse the flame. According to fire officials, gas linkage is the main cause of the fire.

The intensity of fire was so huge that it had to bring under control after much ado. Question is arising, that why the permission has been given to cook in the fair?  No books or book stall is damaged in the incident, although.

---