Fire At Delhi Secretariat

0
53

New Delhi: A minor fire broke out at the reception of Delhi Secretariat Wednesday morning but no injuries or major damage to property was reported in the incident.

The fire department received a call at 9.50 am about a fire at the reception hall near the entrance gate of the secretariat premises. Eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot but it turned out to be a minor fire, suspectedly caused by short circuit in an AC, a fire official said.

- Advertisement -বাংলায় পড়তে হলে ক্লিক করুন Kolkata24x7

 

---
---