Fire At 10th Floor LIC Building In Kolkata

- Advertisement -

Kolkata: A fire broke out on the 10th floor of a high-rise building in the central part of the city’s business area. Five firetenders took almost 40 minutes to douse the blaze.

The Kolkata Police’s Disaster Management Group (DMG) team and police personnel from the Bowbazar police station were also present during the operations, he added.

- Advertisement -

The fire broke out at around 8.45 PM due to some electrical malfunction in an office room, located on the 10th floor of the LIC building in the C R Avenue in Bowbazar police station limits, a senior Kolkata Police officer said.