Mumbai: The final countdown has begun as one amongst the top 4 contestants – Manveer Gurjar, Bani Judge, Lopamudra Raut and Manu Punjabi – will be announced as the winner of ‘Bigg Boss 10’ on Sunday.
The Grand Finale episode of ‘Bigg Boss 10’ tonight will feature a volley of electrifying performances that promise to set the stage on fire.
Here are the 5 most interesting things to look forward to in the finale:
1. Kicking off the festivities will be ‘Bigg Boss 10’ superstar host Salman Khan as he performs to his songs ‘Mera Hi Jalwa’ and ‘Aaj Ki Party’ alongside evicted contestants Gaurav Chopraa, Rohan Mehra, Monalisa, Nitibha Kaul, Lokesh Kumari and Navin Prakash — not only on-stage, but also inside the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.
2. Star power at the grand finale will be at an all-time high as ‘Kaabil’ co-stars Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam shake a leg with the finalists inside the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.
3. Making the grand finale a night to remember will be a series of performances. Be it a sizzling act by television divas Mouni Roy and Karishma Tanna, a soulful performance by Udann’s Sooraj (Vijayendra Kumeria) and Chakor (Meera Deosthale), and Naagin 2’s Rocky (Karanvir Bohra) and Shivangi (Mouni Roy), or even a loving interaction with the 4 finalists by Dil Se Dil Tak’s Parth (Sidharth Shukla) and Shorvori (Rashami Desai), unadulterated entertainment will be on the menu.
4. Adding a touch of hilarity to the evening will be Neha Dhupia and Sohail Khan accompanied by their battalion of little comedians from the upcoming comedy show ‘Chhote Miyan’.
5. Music will also flow as Rising Star’s expert Shankar Mahadevan interacts with Salman Khan to introduce their live and interactive show.
Bigg Boss lovers can watch the grand finale tonight on Colors at 9 PM.