New Delhi: Economics Affairs Secretary Shaktikanta Das on Thursday made some key announcement. here are the key points:
- Task Force held a meeting and a road map has been formed to re-calibrate all ATMs; sure that it will be done soon: Shaktikanta Das
- Govt has decided to allow farmers to draw upto R25,000 per week against crop loans sanctioned & credit it to their accounts: Shaktikanta Das.
- Govt has decided that time limit in crop insurance premium cases will be extended by 15 days: Shaktikanta Das
- For over the counter exchange of old Rs 500/1000 notes, with effect from Nov 18, Rs 4,500 limit will be reduced to Rs 2000: Shaktikanta Das
- For weddings people can withdraw upto Rs 2.5 lakh from account of father, mother or the person who is getting married: Finance Ministry